HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Level 1a Camping at Zambales (First Part)

Here's the long lost first part of the earlier last part.

What: First Level Camp - PE 2 Camping
Where: San Antonio, Zambales
When: April 17-18, 2010


I wasn't able to bring my camera to the island, so too bad I have no owned photo of the beach, the boat, the island, and our swimming. But they're on my Facebook account though.
Now let's head straight to cooking.



This is the tent interior. We all are under low energy, yet we still have to brainstorm for a group performance.



Something like this. But not this.



The next day we went mountain climbing.






Figure out how much sweat I was able to excrete then.



So there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment