HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Marching for March.

March was so fast that it did not even approach.

Caly, Pam may not have even noticed it.


Due to luck and fate and funny timing, I applied as Illustrator/Graphics Artist in Sinag-CSSP. First task:


With that, I also ran as UP Political Society's Documentation Committee Head and Secretary-General.


So I had to look good whole month. (Which was a struggle.)




Had a very fun and wild picnic in campus after a long exam. We were like a family, so there. Fun fun. :)

Friends joined me shopping for a next-day outfit to our Induction/Alumni Night/Sem-Ender Party. I'm gonna buy this one this week for a friend's debut.


Retrospect. Where all the days of the month somehow ended grandly.




Summer is so here. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment