HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

When it rains, we want ice!

It's a storm, or at least just some stubborn rain.


When it rains, I want some ice cream. No, I want more ice cream.


And I'm craving for Dairy Queen's Blizzard, that cup of soft ice cream served upside down. Aww. I want some!


PHOTO CREDITS
Location:
Outside Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), Katipunan Avenue, Brgy. Loyola Heights, Quezon City
and
Dairy Queen, 2nd Floor, Trinoma Mall, North Avenue, Brgy. Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
Model:
Angelica Rose D. Dellosa
My high school classmate who studies Civil Engineering at De La Salle University
Date:
January 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment