HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things'll get better.

[Sorry for the unrotated photo.]

Location:
B120
Molave Residence Hall
Date:
12 June 2009

I was supposed to post this yesterday noon, when I was totally feeling down and emo.
But then, the connection bitched out and it took too long to upload this photo.
So I waited until today.

Okay. So this was supposed to be dedicated to the two persons who broke my heart,
to the two persons I loved and loved me in return (i guess),
to the two persons who left me alone in one corner of the bed and let me live my misery.

Then things changed. Person number two made me feel okay that night. So it's over, this lonely feeling.
So I'm okay.
And I don't think I have to be sad when I'm alone.
Things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment