HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Reach the cerulean sky.


Venue: SM City North Edsa
North Avenue cor. Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue
Brgy. Bagong Pag-Asa
Quezon City
Philippines [As if I'd go far from there]


Let's start with the Sky Garden.
[Actually, I haven't even gone anywhere else. Haha.]


I figured out that it's best to stroll around this newly opened section of Philippines' largest mall [yes, just believe it] before it gets filled with stores.


I don't know what this is for. I just took a picture of it 'cause it looks cute.


I'm not sure what they call this water portion, but it looks like a zen pool to me.


[And it took me too long to post this first entry because DILNET is oh so slow.]


I'm in love with their bluish metal thing.
[Then why don't I just marry it?]
Genius work for lazy maintenance.


Apparently, it opened unfinished. And the floor is actually already dirty.


Sun's rays peek through us.


I know Eurotel [that green and red motel] is not that good to look at.


Sky Garden marker beside Padi's Point.


Actually, this was the day David Cook visited the mall.
And obviously, I did not see him.


Okay. I'm kind of obsessed with those bluish metals.


Am I not?


And just as how fast-paced life in a mall could be.

And how waiting at the terminal isn't that fast-paced at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment