HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year at the Beach. :)


I thought we would just be celebrating the new year being bum at home or seeing things at the mall. Surprisingly, we went to the beach.


By afternoon everyone was in a call to prepare for it. They even have to wake me up.


But we don't have bizaare beaches in the south. Even private resorts are thickly populated and the sand has, you know, sediments.


Okay. So we went to the nearest General Santos beach resort (but yes, still far enough) that we know: Dolores Tropicana Beach Resort and Hotel. Now talk about how gasoline price hikes can take you to places.


So here's me and my parents.


And I can't help the big grin.


Only my sister (the one in orange) and my dad went swimming. Mom and I stayed on the shore. Why I didn't join, I had no spare clothes (from home, yes). Why we were just on the shore, man, it was a holiday. Families totally outnumber cottages.



And here's a photo with my sister. I so love the way I look on the beach. :D


I attempted to do a sunset photograph. The second take was too dark so I decided to discard it.











I so love new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment